This is my Zoe. She is a goofy girl with a goofy smile.
Here is what is in her box (a little suitcase from Paperchase):
- a couple colourful zippers (one single, one double)
- a large red button
- lots of little red buttons on a piece of yarn
- three yarn needles with bits of thread tied on
- a measuring tape shaped like a pig
- a piece of ribbon with pompoms (she LOVES pompoms)
- a big elastic band
- a piece of fancy rope
- a purple tassel (which she calls a pompom)
- a very long bit of yellow velcro
I figure I will add and remove things as time passes. Her favourite bits so far are doing the zippers up and tearing apart the velcro, which makes a huge krrrrsh! sound. She also stuck the needles in the big button, which was interesting.
All in all, it makes a good activity to pull out every few days in order to rediscover. I am thinking of adding an embroidery hoop with a loose mesh in it, since she already likes helping me pull needles when I am working on stitching.
What else would you add?